Based on my conversations with multiple salespersons across various Apple stores (iStores)
- Apple stores sold out on Friday (29-April)
- Salespersons at the iStores are aware that iPad's are still available in mutli-brand retail stores. While they wont say anything openly they will provide hints as to where one could find an iPad2
- The Apple stores are expecting to receive the next stock on Fri or Sat of this week.
- The Apple stores are sort of pre-booking iPad2, one could give them your phone nuber and they will give you a call as soon as stock is received.
- The much talked about iPad Smart Cover has not yet been received by any of the iStores